Monday, January 29, 2007

He's Baaack!

Well, Sammy survived his trip into the wild. It was about 5am on Friday that he decided to return. And it is with the inflection of the Poltergeist child that I say, "He's back!" He is a nut case anyway, but the trip into the animal kingdom seems to have done him in. If you thought he whined before, wait til you hear him now.

"A bear attacked me and then I had to eat berries with a raccoon, and then these weird people stared at me."

He continues to tell us the story every night, and if he keeps it up, he may just find himself wandering back into the wild again.

1 comment:

cthomp said...

I'm glad Sammy survived. I take offense about your comment on Barkley. No evidence has ever sufaced that would convict Barkley of trying to kill Hobbes. I'm sure someone let Hobbes in and decided against the strange black one.